Tuesday, February 24, 2009

VII

Firstly, there were two birthdays yesterday. So, happy birthday to Shahe and Myra. We all went to Friday's for a little dinner and hung out. I forgot to bring my camera, and wanted to shoot myself for it. This past week was a long one, and not exactly a good one. I've been ridiculously sick on and off for about two months now. Not feelin' it. Saturday was a pretty boring day and the night wasn't starting off too well, so I went over to Frankie's Italian where Myra was working and hung out. Had some dinner with her and then when she got off work we decided to take a little driving trip in her new car, with no particular destination in mind. Decided we should hit up 3rd Street in Santa Monica, even though it was already pretty late. Got there and walked around for a little. I took some pictures and then we headed back home.




Thanks to Myra for saving my weekend, pretty much. Much appreciated. Hopefully things take a turn for the better this week. And, just to give an example of the weird weather we've been having in the Valley for the past couple weeks, here's a couple pictures I took one day. These were taken within thirty minutes of each other.




Pretty annoying, right? That's all for now. Check out some more pictures on my flickr. Thanks for reading.

-Dean

No comments: