Friday, February 6, 2009

Radass Session

First off, I'd like to say happy birthday to my boy Andrew. Had a good night at the tweaker bowl last night. Should be a good night again tonight.

Now for business. I went over to the Dolorosa tattoo studio today to take some pictures of a tattoo session with my friend Chris Paez. Had to compile a few general images for a photo essay at school, so I figured a tattoo session would be a pretty fun thing to shoot. Hung out for a few hours just shooting pictures and talking about tattoos, hip hop, and siqq house parties. It was pretty hard to get sharp photos because the lighting wasn't too great. Working with window light on a dark, rainy day isn't exactly a good idea, but i was limited. Most of the pictures came out pretty nice though, and I'm happy with the results. Here's a few my favorite shots from the day...













They're in backwards order, but you get the point. The rest of the pictures are on my flickr. Make sure to check out more of Chris's art at www.radass4mayor.com. Awesome artist and an awesome dude. Thanks for reading.


-Dean

No comments: