Monday, March 9, 2009

Mustache Moon Metal

Last night I hit up another Unborn show. As much as I dislike metal, I'm really getting into this band's new material. The whole jazz fusion thing is really original, and is just fun to listen to. I experimented with some different shutter speeds and panning techniques and managed to get some awesome pictures. I shot some film stuff too but I won't be able to post those for a while because I'm too broke to get them developed. Here's a couple of my favorite shots from the night.







Keep up with the Unborn, and the upcoming full-length album at their myspace(www.myspace.com/theunborn) and their blog(usandthemoon.blogspot.com). Dig the rest of the pictures on my flickr, along with some shots of Theoria. Thanks for reading.


-Dean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the colors in these, good shit truth box